Indesit IS50GW Gas Cooker, White
The IS50GW gas cooker from Indesit is ideal for any family. With a width of just 50cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The freestanding Indesit IS50GW offers a traditional conventional oven with a large 58L capacity, perfect for flexible cooking. You can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value. A separate grill is also on hand for quick results, as well as 4 burners in 3 sizes with a flame failure safety device, for peace of mind. Push button ignition makes for fuss free operation. Enamel pan supports top off this traditional cooker.
With double glazed doors, viewing window and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. Additionally, easy clean enamel oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kW, 2 x 1.9kW, 1 x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Conventional (both)
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As