Indesit IT50C Electric Cooker , White
The IT50C electric cooker from Indesit is ideal for any family. With a width of just 50cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The freestanding Indesit IT50C has a twin cavity, perfect for flexible cooking. You can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value. The main 58L conventional oven provides ample space. A separate grill is also on hand for quick results, aswell as a ceramic hob with 4 cooking zones in 2 sizes. The hob's smooth ceramic glass surface also makes cleaning supremely easy.
With double glazed doors, viewing windows and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. Additionally, easy clean enamel oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.99kWh / -
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements and rotary controls
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Twin Cavity
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
You might also like