Indesit IWC61651S Washing Machine, 6kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Boasting an A+ energy rating the Indesit IWC61651S is great value and will save you both time and money. This clever machine has a water balance system that will only use the required amount of water needed for the load and with a 1600rpm spin your clothes will be washed thoroughly and spun to perfection every time.
This machine offers 16 programmes to cater for all of your washing requirements, some of which include: EcoTime option which saves water and energy with a slower, gentler wash Outdoor Wear option gently washes and dries technical fabrics Sport Intensive, Sport Light and Special Shoes cycles are specifically designed to take care of your sports garments and shoes Jeans programme takes care of your denim with extra care taken to preserve the rich colours For added convenience, the handy timer delay allows you to delay cycles for up to 24 hours to fit around your plans and needs. An overflow device ensures peace of mind when you are running the washing machine at night.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D53.5 cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As