Indesit IWDD7123 Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/5kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe Indesit IWDD7123 is a great-value dual-function washer dryer: the ideal space saver, this machine will dry almost a full wash load, with a 7kg washing / 5kg drying capacity. It has a load balancing system, automatic water level control and a detergent recycling system – so you don’t need to use so much
The Indesit IWDD7123's numerous wash programmes include a special function for sports clothing and shoes, wool, silk/curtains, jeans and let’s not forget Indesit’s ‘Eco Time’ - use this button whenever you need to wash a smaller load and quickly for strong savings in water and energy.
Operation is straightforward thanks to the interactive LCD display with time remaining and spin speed notification, and you can delay the start of the IWDD7123 by up to 24 hours to coincide with off-peak electricity timing. The condenser dryer section of the appliance has 3 level sensor drying and a dedicated Express Wash & Dry cycle for smaller wash loads, for the ultimate in convenience.
- Annual consumption always using the dryer
- Annual consumption never using the dryer
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D53.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Yes - automatic
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Water consumption for washing and spinning only
- Water extraction efficiency
- Information not available
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine