Indesit IWME147(UK) Integrated Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin
With a liberal 7kg wash load and a variety of programmes to suit your washing needs, the fully integrated Indesit IWME147(UK) will fit into your lifestyle perfectly. Thanks to its silent technology, this washing machine will not disrupt your daily routine.
This washing machine boasts an A+ rating for energy efficiency, while a 1400rpm spin speed ensures your clothes are washed thoroughly. For added convenience, the Indesit IWME147(UK) also hosts special programmes such as a silk and curtains programme, shoes programme and an easy iron option, as well as the usual functions you would expect.
You are always kept in the loop with the wash programme progress LED indicators, and the timer delay conveniently allows you to run cycles according to your plans and needs. An overflow device ensures peace of mind when you are running the washing machine at night.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- 60L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As