Indesit TLAA10 Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm, White
With a crisp white finish the good value and A+ rated Indesit TLAA10 larder fridge is ideal for rooms with less floor space, but still ensures ample capacity and is easily accessible. The A+ rating ensures this model has a reduced impact on the environment and will save you money on your energy bills too.
With no ice box taking up valuable space the Indesit TLAA10 larder fridge has an impressive capacity of 126 litres. It includes 2 safety glass shelves and 1 large salad bin to house the weekly shopping. This model also has a reversible door to suit the constraints of the kitchen.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H85 x W55 x D58cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
You might also like