Indesit TLAA10 Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm, White
With a crisp white finish the good value and A+ rated Indesit TLAA10 larder fridge is ideal for rooms with less floor space, but still ensures ample capacity and is easily accessible. The A+ rating ensures this model has a reduced impact on the environment and will save you money on your energy bills too.
With no ice box taking up valuable space the Indesit TLAA10 larder fridge has an impressive capacity of 126 litres. It includes 2 safety glass shelves and 1 large salad bin to house the weekly shopping. This model also has a reversible door to suit the constraints of the kitchen.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H85 x W55 x D58cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
You might also like
Special Offer: Save £20 until 16 Feb - saving already applied to price
- 5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period) £65.00
- 3 year guarantee included
- 5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period) £50.00
- 2 year guarantee included