Indesit XWE91282XW Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
With an impressive 9kg capacity load and a variety of programmes to suit your washing needs, the Indesit XWE91282XW washing machine will fit into your lifestyle perfectly. An excellent A++ energy rating ensures energy costs will be kept low and guarantees an impressive wash performance with every use.
16 programmes are on hand for flexibility and convenience. Handy sports washes and shoes are catered for. An energy saver option also helps to reduce bills and a 20 degree programme can be selected to further reduce your energy consumption. This option is also great for delicates.
Indesit’s patented Push And Wash system allows the machine to be activated at the push of one button for a 30 degree, 50 minute mixed cycle and spinning at 1200rpm making this washing machine truly simple to use for everyone. A water balance system uses just the amount of water required to wash the appropriate size of load, and a large door opening ensures easy loading and unloading. A digital display keeps you updated with progress at all times. A timer delay is also handy allowing you to set times as and when it suits you.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D60.5cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine