INIKA Face In A Box Make-up Collection for Light Skin Tones, Unity
- Eligible for International Delivery
This essential kit will allow you to enjoy the INIKA experience and get to know some of our signature everyday products. All INIKA products are 100% Certified Vegan, Certified Halal and Certified Cruelty Free.
Many INIKA products are also Certified Organic with 95% of ingredients being of organic origin and the remaining 5% being of natural origin.
The INIKA Face in a Box set contains:
- Certified Organic Mineral Foundation SPF15 in shade Unity (3g): acts as a concealer, foundation and powder-in-one. It provides a flawless finish giving skin a natural and radiant look. Perfect for hiding the appearance of skin conditions such as acne, scarring, rosacea or pigmentation.
- Liquid Mineral Foundation in shade Cream (4ml): certified organic and packed full of organic antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, it blurs the line between foundation and moisturiser by hydrating and nourishing the skin while providing a flawless and radiant finish that lasts all day.
- Natural Perfection Certified Organic Concealer in shade Light (6ml): a luxurious camouflage for the skin and hides blemishes, dark circles, pigmentation and helps to even out skin tone. Mineral pigments infused in the concealer offer light reflective particles which help to disguise dark and puffy eyes.
- Mineral Bronzer in shade Sunlight (3.5g): this bronzer adds a beautiful sun-kissed glow to your skin that looks and feels natural. Perfect for use over your foundation or moisturiser.
- Certified Organic Pure Primer (4ml trial size)
- Vegan Kabuki Brush
- Vegan Contouring Brush
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As