INIKA Mineral Foundation SPF 15
Inika Mineral Foundation acts as a concealer, foundation and powder-in-one. With exceptional performance and pure ingredients, Inika foundations provide a flawless finish giving skin a natural and radiant look. They offer�atural sun protection with a SPF 15 guard against�amaging ultra-violet rays without clogging pores or irritating skin. Inika foundations provide superior coverage and are perfect for hiding the appearance of skin conditions such as acne, scarring, rosacea or pigmentation.
- Concealer, foundation and powder-in-one
- Exceptional performance and pure ingredients
- Provides a flawless finish every time
- A radiant, healthy glow without clogging pores or irritation to the skin
- Grace is for very fair/porcelain skin tones
- Strength imparts a peach hue with a peachy/beige undertone and is suitable for very fair to fair skin tones
- Unity is beige for light to medium light skin tones and perfect for those with an “English Rose” complexion
- Nurture is beige for fair to medium skin tones. Nurture is our most popular shade and suits almost all average white skin tones
- Patience is warm beige for medium skin tones. It is slightly darker than Nurture foundation but not as honey toned as Trust foundation
- Trust has golden hues for medium to honey beige skin tones
- Freedom has golden red hues for medium to dark beige skin tones. Perfect for tanned and light olive skin
- Inspiration is a darker brown shade with yellow hues for dark skin. Suitable for very dark olive to yellow skin tones
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007)
- Beauty Feature
- Oil Free
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Foundation Finish
- Foundation Type
- Powder Type
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday (Trial in selected areas)