A baby carrier allows you to keep baby close while giving you the freedom and increased ability to move around and do things. Our demonstration videos show you how to safely and securely set up your carrier.
When carry baby it's important to remember the 'T.I.C.K.S' rule for safe babywearing:
- Tight - tight enough to hug your baby close to you (baby shouldn't be able to slump)
- In view at all times - you should always be able to see baby's face by simply glancing down
- Close enough to kiss - baby's head should be as close to your chin as is comfortable
- Keep chin off the chest - there should always be at least a finger width space under baby's chin
- Supported back - baby should be held comfortably close in its natural position
Back to 'How to use a Baby Carrier' demonstration video