It’s surprising what you can achieve in a few short hours to update your bedroom over a weekend. Obviously you could take up a paint brush, perhaps adding a wallsticker (not as tacky as it sounds, if you’ll pardon the pun), a new mirror or clock, or a cluster of co-ordinating cushions and throws on new or existing bedding are all easy ways to make a difference.
And for a child’s room, a new duvet cover with co-ordinating accessories forms a fun focal point and is an easy transformation. Here’s some ideas in this video to inspire you.
- Nouvelles Picture Frames wall stickers
- John Lewis Erin Mineral seersucker bedding
- Cushions & throws from a selection
- John Lewis Belle mirror
- Knightsbridge wall clock
- World Map sticker
- little home Walk the Plank bed linen & bunting
- little home Alfie rug
- little home Kendal table lamp