Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
In 1992, Issey Miyake imagined the scent of water, the source of life, by creating a timeless yet modern fragrance. A fresh, floral and woody scent with hints of lilies and soft freesia combined with sensual precious woods. A signature scent as unforgettable as unexpected.
A fresh fragrance composed of delicate, light flowers combined with rose and lotus.
When Flower meets Water.
A fresh floral aquatic with a woody trail.
Fragrance family: Fresh floral aquatic
- Top notes: Lotus, freesia, cyclamen, rose water
- Heart notes: Carnation, white lilies, fresh peonies
- Base notes: Musk, amberseed, tuberose, osmanthos, sandalwood, cedarwood
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
366 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday