Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake is a fresh, vibrant and elegantly timeless fragrance with a very masculine signature.
This innovative spicy and woody citrus fragrance has earned a faithful following. Its success is attributable to its freshness, along with a very masculine signature and affirmed character. It has made a name for itself as a unique and elegant reference in the world of men's fragrance. With its power and delicate balance, this wonderful scent goes straight to the essentials.
Originally released in 1994.
- Top notes: Yuzu, tarragon, mandarin orange, cypress, coriander, calone, lemon, bergamot, sage, lemon verbena
- Heart notes: Saffron, bourbon geranium, ceylon cinnamon, mignonette, blue lotus, lily-of-the-valley
- Base notes: Amber, cedar, sandalwood, musk, Tahitian vetiver, tobacco
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday