Jamie Oliver Food Processor by Philips
Product informationThe Jamie Oliver food processor by Philips makes the ideal cooking companion allowing you to prepare anything from salads to ice cream. It comprises various useful attachments and features, proving itself as the ultimate helping hand in the kitchen! Attachments include:
- Stainless steel chopping knife for chopping, cutting, mashing and mincing
- Kneading tool for mixing dough and batter
- Citrus press for pressing fresh juice
- Balloon beater for whipping and whisking
- Innovative serrated knife for quick frozen desserts
- Adjustable slicing disc for thin to thick slices
- Reversible shredding disc- fine or coarse
This clever blender is break resistant allowing you to blend, stir and shake until your heart’s content. The 1000W motor provides effortless operation, and all attachments are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
With a sturdy base and easy release suction feet you can be sure that it stays exactly where you positioned it and the safety locking system prevents any accidental eruptions of the culinary kind! Exclusive Jamie Oliver recipes are also included to inspire your culinary genius!
- Adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, balloon beater, serrated knife, citrus juicer, stainless steel chopping knife, kneading tool, bowl
- H41.2 x W27.3 x D32.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 2 plus pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Friday from 2pm
304 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget