Janome Memory Craft 350E Embroidery Machine
The Janome Memory Craft 350E machine is an advanced embroidery-only machine that makes it easy to embellish home decorative items, garments, or accessories: monogram pillowcases, handkerchiefs, shirts - the possibilities are endless. Just snap in your hoop (140 x 200mm or 126 x 110mm) and start sewing.
The 350E is packed with designs: choose from 4 hoop sizes, 3 built-in alphabet styles and 100 built-in embroidery designs. The large, backlit LCD has on-screen controls which are easy to use and edit. The USB port also allows you to import layouts or designs you’ve downloaded from the internet or from a memory stick.
Other features on the 350E include: adjustable speed; embroidery design resize (90% - 110%); 45° rotation in 1° increments; vertical or horizontal flip; colour thread changer.
Accessories include: embroidery foot, embroidery hoops and design templates, lint brush, spool cap - large and small, spare spool pin, spool pin felt, screwdriver, spare bobbins, spare needles, scissors
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H33 x W46 x D22cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Auto Embroidery
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Embroidery Machine
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.