John Lewis 600 Thread Count Cotton Satin Flat Sheet, Cream
Inspired by the most luxuriously soft bed linens, this cotton sateen feels outrageously smooth against the skin due to its high thread count. Super fine with a silken feel, you'll almost certainly be tempted back to bed as a nap becomes a real treat while bed-making is less of a chore.
Please note: A single is available solely in the white colourway.
Special buy: These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, and they'll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price.
Just for Clearance, we’re offering our Egyptian cotton bed linen in a higher thread count for the same price as our main range Egyptian cotton Soft & silky collection, which has a 400 thread count. Available while stocks last.
- Care instructions
- Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron whist damp
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 150°C (2 dot symbol)
- 100% Cotton satin
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Sheeting size||To fit mattress size (cm)|
|Single||L190 x W90cm|
|Double||L190 x W135cm|
|King||L200 x W150cm|
|Super king||L200 x W180cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow