John Lewis Baby Seersucker Bedding, Blue/White
This simple yet chic duvet cover is ideal for creating a light and airy feel in your bedroom. Classic in style, it combines a yarn-dyed narrow stripe seersucker design with texture on the face with a white plain dye reverse and is finished with a crisp, white oxford border.
You can enjoy this beautiful linen, confident that the seersucker effect will get better with age and increase after washing. Matching pillowcases available separately.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Country of Origin
- Duvet Cover Style
- Duvet Cover Type
- Duvet cover
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- 100% cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Oxford pillowcase||L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)|
|Square Oxford pillowcase||L65 x W65 (excluding trim)|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday