John Lewis Luxury Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Bedding, Oyster
These deluxe duvet covers are made from 100% fine Egyptian cotton percale sourced from the Nile delta, an area famous for producing cotton of exceptional quality. The long staple cotton has been woven into a 200 thread count fine percale, providing a smooth fabric with a luxuriously soft feel.
An easy care finish has been applied which requires minimum ironing and will help you look after your bed linen wash after wash.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 220cm x 230cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 220cm x 260cm
Luxury Egyptian Cotton
Renowned for its softness, strength and durability, our Egyptian cotton is grown on the rich land of the Nile delta.
Featuring an extra long staple that creates a gloriously smooth and soft handle, we have used this yarn to create our Luxury Egyptian Cotton range of luxurious and high quality bed linen.
Crafted in a plain percale weave, the collection requires mininal ironing and is easy to care for, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Duvet Cover Fastening Type
- Duvet Cover Style
- Duvet Cover Type
- Duvet cover
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 60°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday