John Lewis Perfectly Smooth 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet, White
Sink into a sea of silky comfort each time you get into bed with our exceptionally soft Easycare Egyptian flat sheets. Available in a variety of stylish shades to suit all bedroom settings.
Egyptian cotton is celebrated for its superior strength, durability and exquisite comfort.
Whereas other bed linen can fade over time, our Easycare Egyptian sheets require minimal ironing and retain their look wash after wash. With a lustrous finish, they promise exquisite quality and sensational value.
- Single to fit bed 90 x 190cm
- Double to fit bed 135 x 190cm
- Kingsize to fit bed 150 x 200cm
- Super kingsize to fit bed 180 x 200cm
Luxury Egyptian Cotton
Renowned for its softness, strength and durability, our Egyptian cotton is grown on the rich land of the Nile delta.
Featuring a long staple yarn that creates a gloriously smooth and soft handle, we have created our Luxury Egyptian Cotton range of luxurious and high quality bed linen.
Crafted in a plain percale weave, the collection requires mininal ironing and is easy to care for, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hot iron
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200.C (3 dot symbol)
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday
Have you thought about