John Lewis 200 Thread Egyptian Cotton Count Standard Pillowcase, Latte
This standard pillowcase is made from 100% Egyptian cotton sourced from the Nile Delta, an area famous for producing cotton of exceptional quality. The long staple cotton has been woven into a 200 thread count fine percale, providing a smooth fabric with a luxuriously soft feel.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
Special buy: These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, and they'll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price.
- Care instructions
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Country of Origin
- L75 x W50cm
- Duvet Cover Type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Yes, warm iron
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 150°C (2 dot symbol)
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Pillowcase Size
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday