John Lewis Luxury Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Standard Pillowcase, Latte
Egyptian cotton is celebrated for its superior strength, durability and exquisite comfort, and we’ve worked hard to source the very best for this range of standard pillowcases.
Whereas other bed linen can fade over time, ours requires minimal ironing and retains its finish wash after wash. With its lustrous, silky feel, it promises exquisite quality and sensational value.
Special buy: These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, and they'll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price.
- Duvet Cover Type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Yes, warm iron
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.