John Lewis Exquisite Genuisa Cotton Fitted Sheets, White
Genuisa ™ is the highest quality cotton in our bedding range and is made by selecting the finest cottons, including Suvine, which are blended together.
Suvine has an extended growing time, which results in long cotton fibres making extra fine, silky smooth yarn of exceptional strength and quality. These yarns are twisted together before weaving, creating our lavishly luxurious 1000 thread count satin. The fibre is innately lustrous and similar to the feel of silk.
Since the lustre is natural and inherent in the cotton fibres, these fitted sheets get silkier and softer wash after wash. This fabric has a beautiful, fluid drape.
- Single to fit bed 90 x 190cm
- Double to fit bed 135 x 190cm
- Kingsize to fit bed 150 x 200cm
- Super kingsize to fit bed 180 x 200cm
Our most luxurious bed linen collection, the Exquisite Genuisa range is crafted from an opulent blend of long staple Indian and Suvin cottons for a fine, silky finish in a 1000 thread count satin weave.
Gloriously close to the feel of silk, this lustrous bedding is renowned for its extra fine yarn that fuses quality and strength with one elegant twist.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fits mattress depth
- Up to 26cm
- Ironing instructions
- Hot iron
- 100% Genuisa ™ Cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday