John Lewis Heritage Sewing Machine, Limited Edition
This vintage inspired sewing machine has been specially designed as part of our "Haberdashery since 1864" collection to celebrate the heritage of John Lewis. It's an ideal choice for both enthusiastic beginners and more experienced sewers as it offers a range of stitches and features. At just 5.7kg, it's also portable. Sewing functions include seaming, applique, zipper insertion, mending and quilting.
The easy to adjust stitch options include: variable straight stitch up to 4.5mm, 11 zig zag stitch options, scallop stitch and reverse stitch. The tension dial, automatic bobbin winder, halogen sewing light and built in accessory storage will also help you complete your projects.
Additional features: two needle positions, double lift presser foot, 4 point feed dog for straight feeding, free arm, 4 snap on feet, accessory set and adjustable presser foot pressure.
This machine includes both a standard and buttonhole foot. Also includes a seam ripper, spare bobbins and spare needles.
John Lewis sewing machines are compatible with Janome sewing machine accessories
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- John Lewis
- Buttonholes Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H30 x W38 x D15cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 year
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Bee Type
- Sewing Machines
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed Information Measured in stiches per minute
- 820 spm
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- All, including professional use
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)
Have you thought about