The John Lewis high back booster seat is road safe with a 6-position adjustable headrest and a 2-position reclinable backrest.
The booster seat has a tall back portion that gives extra support and protection to your child's upper body and helps your child fit the vehicle better. The headrest has wider side portions, providing a super comfy place for your little one to lean their head on and sleep soundly if they want to.
Features shoulder belt guides that position the vehicle seat belt so that it doesn't creep up onto the child's neck. The shoulder belt guide also decreases the chances of your child slipping the shoulder seat belt behind their torso or under their arm. A booster seat greatly reduces the possibility of injury.
High-back booster seats are very important if your vehicle does not have headrests. The high back of the booster acts as a head restraint, preventing whiplash related injuries. The 6-position adjustable headrest will accommodate your growing child.
Suitable for 15-36kg or approximately 3-10 years.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
Machine washable at 30°C
H66 x W44 x D40cm
2 and 3
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
Weight or height of child
15-36kg or 33-79lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort