John Lewis JL110 Colour Block Sewing Machine
The JL110 is ideal if you use your sewing machine as part of a hobby or regularly mend clothes. It's suitable for beginners or those with a little experience of sewing.
It has 14 stitch options, 4-step automatic buttonhole facility, darning plate - and free arm for sewing cuffs or trouser legs; it also comes with a soft dust cover. Use it for sewing light to medium weight fabrics.
This machine includes both a standard and buttonhole foot. Also includes a seam ripper, spare bobbins and spare needles.
Please note: this machine features a darning plate which sits over the needle plate to stop the fabric coming into contact with the feed teeth and acts like a drop feed.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- John Lewis
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- 28cm x 23cm x 12.5cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- 1 year guarantee included.
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 year
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- Light to medium
- Suitable for user
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Free Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)