John Lewis JL3DFS1801 3-Door American Style Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Product informationA huge amount of storage is available to you in the beautifully streamlined 3-door JL3DFS1801 American style fridge freezer by John Lewis.
The interior of the JL3DFS1801 boasts a Total No Frost system. This keeps your appliance hygienic and odour-free and means no more defrosting, with powerful cold air circulation ensuring the internal temperature remains consistent throughout. Clever digital sensors monitor the fridge and freezer, reacting instantaneously.
The 2-door fridge opens up to reveal 3 safety glass shelves, perfect for storing plenty of cold goods. At the bottom are 2 half width fruit and vegetables drawers that are humidity controlled to provide optimal storage for your fresh groceries. An full width additional delicatessen drawer offers space to keep your meat and dairy items. There are also 7 door shelves, with plenty of dedicated areas for your bottles, milk and jars.
Meanwhile, an abundance of storage space is open to you within the 191L freezer, which hosts two full length pull-out drawers. On the outside of this fridge is an automatic ice and water dispenser, allowing you to enjoy refreshing drinks whenever you desire.
Adjust the temperature and keep an eye on your fridge freezer’s operation using the sleek LED control panel along with the soft-touch thermostat controls built into the door.
- Sleek stainless steel finish
- A+ energy class
- Full no frost system
- Fast freeze settings gets food down to the desired temperature quickly to retain flavour
- Electronic LED display and soft-touch electronic thermostat controls
- LED internal lights
- Door open and rising temperature alarms
Note to installers: we recommend this appliance is installed by a qualified engineer. It is supplied with a kit for connection to the water and electrical supply.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.3 x W91.4 x D91.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 3 drawers, 7 door shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.