John Lewis JLAFFW2011 American Style Fridge Freezer, White
Product informationEnhance your kitchen, increase your cool storage space and enjoy a hassle-free appliance with the streamlined white John Lewis JLAFFW2011 American style fridge freezer.
The interior of the JLAFFW2011 boasts a Total No Frost system. This keeps your fridge hygienic and odour-free and means no more defrosting, with powerful cold air circulation ensuring the internal temperature remains consistent throughout. Clever digital sensors monitor the fridge and freezer, reacting instantaneously.
The fridge has 4x slide out tempered glass shelves, 5x door baskets and 2x salad drawers, offering plenty of dedicated space for your bottles, fruit and vegetables and dairy items. An express can chiller holds and quickly chills five standard size cans, while the Multi Plus Zone door shelf has its own cover for your daily favourites such as specialty sauces, medicines, cosmetics and other items that you need to keep cool. The freezer has 4x door baskets, 3x tempered glass shelves and 2x drawers, as well as a cubed ice cube maker.
Adjust the temperature and keep an eye on your fridge freezer’s operation using the sleek LED control panel along with the soft-touch thermostat controls. You can always enjoy a refreshing cool drink with ice too, thanks to the automatic ice and water dispenser built into the door of the JLAFFW2011. It even has an easy-to-change internal filter, ensuring your water and ice are constantly pure.
- Sleek white finish
- A+ energy class
- Full no frost system
- Fast freeze settings gets food down to the desired temperature quickly to retain flavour
- Electronic LED display and soft-touch electronic thermostat controls
- LED internal lights
- Door open and rising temperature alarms
Note to installers: we recommend this appliance is installed by a qualified engineer. It is supplied with a kit for connection to the water and electrical supply.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 43°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- H177.3 x W91.4 x D73.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 shelves, 2 drawers, 4 door shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Side by side
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers, 5 door shelves
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 4 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Yes - LED
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As