John Lewis JLBICH601 Ceramic Hob, Black
The John Lewis JLBICH601 features black ceramic glass with black chamfered edges for a super sleek finish.
4 cooking zones
Boasting 4 electric cooking zones for various pan sizes for anything from boiling an egg to cooking a large casserole.
Each zone has a residual heat indicator for safety, and 12 temperature stages for the most versatile cooking.
Peace of mind
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money and with a free 3 year guarantee. Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H4.3 x W56 x D49cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.8kW
- Control Position
- H4.7 x W59 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Hob Disposal
This service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging