John Lewis JLBIDO913 Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe John Lewis JLBIDO913 double oven allows the perfect preparation for all types of dishes and meals. The main oven, with its fast pre-heat function, has fan cooking for even results on all shelves, whereby food is quickly sealed, and different dishes can be cooked at the same time without flavour crossover.
Temperatures and cooking times are both reduced by 20%, while fan defrosting cuts normal times by 50%. Fan grilling gives you the benefit of spit roasting, while the top/bottom heat setting is great for pizzas! There’s also an 80°C keep-warm setting to keep your food hot if you’re late in.
The John Lewis JLBIDO913 has a variable grill. The top oven provides extra capacity when entertaining and greater economy for smaller dishes. Conventional cooking is ideal for traditional baking.
The JLBIDO913 also boasts a 24-hour LED digital clock timer, minute minder and digital timer, with the quality enamel and catalytic linings making cleaning less of a chore.
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- John Lewis
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.8 x W59.5 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As