John Lewis JLBIDW1203 Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: A door panel is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The John Lewis JLBIDW1203 fully integrated dishwasher combines A+ rating for energy efficiency, A ratings for washing and drying performance and is completely concealed. The controls are positioned on the top edge of the pull down door, which attaches to your existing kitchen door.
There are 5 versatile programmes: Quick wash; Intensive wash; Rinse and hold, which removes excess soiling and holds until the main wash programme is selected; the Economy energy saving programme and Auto which automatically senses the amount of water required for the load size.
The John Lewis JLBIDW1203 dishwasher is very quiet, so an alarm sounds when the programme has finished. The machine is fully compatible with multi-tab all-in-one detergents and has a delay timer, enabling you to take advantage of any off-peak electricity tariffs you may subscribe to.
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money and with a free 3 year guarantee.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 19 hours
- Digital display
- H81.8 x W59.6 x D55.5cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen