John Lewis JLBIDW902 Integrated Slimline Dishwasher, White
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Designed for kitchens with limited space, the John Lewis JLBIDW902 is a full-function, slim-line dishwasher for nine place settings. The JLBIDW902 is also fully integrated behind a furniture door and the controls are positioned at the top of the door for easy access.
The ‘triple A’ rating gives the JLBIDW902 the best energy, washing and drying results available. There are five wash programmes including ‘automatic’ which senses the size and soiling of the wash load and sets the time, water and temperature levels accordingly. With programmable electronic controls and LCD status display.
The ‘multi-tab’ option ensures perfect wash results whether you use 3-in-1, 4-in-1, or 5-in-1 detergents. You can delay the start of any programme for up to 19 hours to run at the most a convenient time. The JLBIDW902 also has an anti-flood device for extra peace of mind.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- John Lewis
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H81.8-87.8 x W44.6 x D55.5cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As