John Lewis JLBIFF1808 Integrated Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 54cm Wide
Product informationProviding generous capacity storage for your fresh and frozen food, the John Lewis JLBIFF1808 fridge freezer incorporates super-cooling air circulation in both compartments. This ensures constant, even temperatures, while reversible doors have slider fixings to align them precisely with kitchen furniture.
This unit hosts an excellent A+ rating for energy efficiency. Within the fridge are two half-width salad drawers, along with five glass shelves. Four of these are adjustable for flexible storage, and all are easy to clean and reduce spillage contamination.
The John Lewis JLBIFF1808 also has a 4-star rated 78 litre freezer section. The fast freeze setting and automatic return reduces the freezer temperature for a set time: this means that when you add new food it is quickly frozen to retain minerals and flavour. It also means that food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature.
And you never have to defrost, thanks to this freezer being frost free, so it is superbly easy to maintain. There are four transparent drawers so you can see what food you have stored, and the frost free system also ensures that powdery frost does not obscure your view or cover food. Electronic temperature controls ensure peace of mind.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.2 x W54 x D54.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers, 4 door shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 25 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Integrated Refrigeration Installation
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.