John Lewis JLBIFF1808 Integrated Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 54cm Wide
Product informationProviding generous capacity storage for your fresh and frozen food, the John Lewis JLBIFF1808 fridge freezer incorporates super-cooling air circulation in both compartments. This ensures constant, even temperatures, while reversible doors have slider fixings to align them precisely with kitchen furniture.
This unit hosts an excellent A+ rating for energy efficiency. Within the fridge are two half-width salad drawers, along with five glass shelves. Four of these are adjustable for flexible storage, and all are easy to clean and reduce spillage contamination.
The John Lewis JLBIFF1808 also has a 4-star rated 78 litre freezer section. The fast freeze setting and automatic return reduces the freezer temperature for a set time: this means that when you add new food it is quickly frozen to retain minerals and flavour. It also means that food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature.
And you never have to defrost, thanks to this freezer being frost free, so it is superbly easy to maintain. There are four transparent drawers so you can see what food you have stored, and the frost free system also ensures that powdery frost does not obscure your view or cover food. Electronic temperature controls ensure peace of mind.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.2 x W54 x D54.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers, 4 door shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 25 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Refrigeration Installation
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging