John Lewis JLBIGGH755 Gas Hob, Black
Product informationThe 5-burner John Lewis JLBIGGH755 ceramic gas hob in shiny black glass features neat controls for a clean and uncluttered hob surface. The front bevelled edge matches neatly with John Lewis built-in ovens.
Gas-through-glass technology produces a supremely functional and stylish hob. There are 2 cast-iron pan supports which are removable and have non-slip silicon feet. The wok-style central burner on the JLBIGGH755 is particularly useful for stir-frying and there’s also a simmer and 3 semi rapid burners. LPG conversion kit included.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H4 x W56 x D48cm
- Control Position
- H0.8 x W68 x D51cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging