John Lewis JLBIGH602 Gas Hob, Stainless Steel
Product informationOur stainless steel JLBIGH602 gas hob features 2-piece cast iron pan supports and includes 1 simmer, 1 rapid and 2 standard burners. With mains ignition via side-mounted rotary knobs for complete control, and flame failure cut out for extra peace of mind.
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money and with a free 3 year guarantee.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H3 x W56 x D48cm
- Control Position
- H3 x W59.4 x D51cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As