John Lewis JLBIHD601 Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe John Lewis JLBIHD601 60cm wide chimney hood is suitable for ducting or recirculation, with 3 push-button speed settings (maximum noise rating 68dB), 2x 40W halogen lamps and washable metal grease filters. Comes complete with a charcoal filter.
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money and with a free 3 year guarantee.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This model is not supplied with a ducting kit.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 610m³ per hour
- John Lewis
- W59.8 x D49cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- 80 - 100cm
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric 65cm/Gas 70cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Cooker Hood Installation (Extraction)
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of your new hood to an existing extractor fan
- Connection of the hood to an existing 13amp electricity supply within 1m of the installation location
- Connection of the hood to the correct ducting (not supplied)
- A brief demonstration of the product
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen