John Lewis JLBIIH603 Ceramic Induction Hob, Black
Product informationThe John Lewis JLBIIH603 induction hob has four cooking zones, each with a 7-segment power display for extra control. The two front zones have boosters for even faster heating.
Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan. The heat is instant; it is easily controlled and energy efficient. Surfaces are very easy to clean and the bevelled edge design means no dirt traps. With child proof lock for added peace of mind.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H5.1 x W56 x D49cm
- John Lewis
- Burner Power (kW) Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 2.2/2.8, 1x 1.8/2.8, 1x 1.4, 1x 1.85kW
- H5.5 x W59 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As