John Lewis JLBIIH605 Induction Hob, Black
The John Lewis JLBIIH605 double bridge induction hob has four powerful burners, with precise touch control and 9 power levels for extra heat up capabilities. A timer and key lock puts you in complete control over your hob cooking, while auto switch-off is also on hand if the hob is left on for a period of time.
Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan, creating instant heat that is easily controlled and energy efficient. Surfaces are very easy to clean and the bevelled edge design means no dirt traps. Because a bridge function has been added, this means you can cook with larger pots and pans for a bigger family and friends, or to save time making more meals throughout the week. A child-proof lock has been added so you can rest-assured that little fingers won't get burnt.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
Please note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H5.5 x W56 x D49cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 4x 3.2kw
- Control Position
- H5.5 x W59 x D52cm
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
- Touch Control
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Free Hob Disposal
This service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen