John Lewis JLBIIH606 Ceramic Induction Hob, Black
Product informationThe John Lewis JLBIIH606 induction hob has three unique cooking zones, each with a 7-segment power display for extra control. Two zones have boosters for even faster heating, with maximum power of 3.7kW.
Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan. The heat is instant; it is easily controlled and energy efficient. Surfaces are very easy to clean and the bevelled edge design means no dirt traps. With childproof lock for added peace of mind.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H5.1 x W56 x D49cm
- John Lewis
- Burner Power (kW) Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x1.4, 1x 2.3/3.7, 1x 1.8/2.8/3.5/3.7kW
- H5.5 x W59 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen