John Lewis JLBIOS613 Single Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationAn anti-fingerprint stainless steel finish makes the John Lewis JLBIOS613 single oven eternally attractive in your kitchen no matter how many hands use it!
The ease of use doesn’t stop at the surface of this oven either - Pyrolytic self-cleaning liners dissolve fat and grease, leaving a film of ash that is superbly easy to wipe clean. The quadruple-glazed door stays cool to the touch while cooking, with a soft close mechanism that enables a smooth closing action.
Rated A for energy efficiency, this oven is beautifully efficient in your home. Cooking functions include:
- Bottom heat
- Fan cooking
- Slow cooking
- Fast grilling
- Turbo grilling
- Pizza cooking
- Fast heat-up
- Frozen foods
There is also a conventional cooking capability for enthusiastic bakers, and a keep warm 80°C setting maintains food’s temperature without drying it out - perfect for entertaining, or when dinner guests arrive later than expected!
The JLBIOS613 includes touch controls for a sleek look, and an attractive LCD clock with programmable timer. An interior light lets you check the progress of your cooking as you please.
- 1x dripping pan
- 1x chrome trivet
- 2x wire shelves
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- John Lewis
- H59.4 x W59.4 x D56.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating
- Black / Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunction / conventional
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As