John Lewis JLBIOS613 Single Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationAn anti-fingerprint stainless steel finish makes the John Lewis JLBIOS613 single oven eternally attractive in your kitchen no matter how many hands use it!
The ease of use doesn’t stop at the surface of this oven either - Pyrolytic self-cleaning liners dissolve fat and grease, leaving a film of ash that is superbly easy to wipe clean. The quadruple-glazed door stays cool to the touch while cooking, with a soft close mechanism that enables a smooth closing action.
Rated A for energy efficiency, this oven is beautifully efficient in your home. Cooking functions include:
- Bottom heat
- Fan cooking
- Slow cooking
- Fast grilling
- Turbo grilling
- Pizza cooking
- Fast heat-up
- Frozen foods
There is also a conventional cooking capability for enthusiastic bakers, and a keep warm 80°C setting maintains food’s temperature without drying it out - perfect for entertaining, or when dinner guests arrive later than expected!
The JLBIOS613 includes touch controls for a sleek look, and an attractive LCD clock with programmable timer. An interior light lets you check the progress of your cooking as you please.
- 1x dripping pan
- 1x chrome trivet
- 2x wire shelves
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- John Lewis
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.4 x W59.4 x D56.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Black / Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Multifunction / conventional
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As