John Lewis JLBIUCF05 Integrated Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide
Product informationThe 98L capacity John Lewis JLBIUCF05 integrated freezer lies flush with your existing units for a truly seamless look in your kitchen.
This features fast freeze, enabling you to temporarily lower the temperature of the appliance. If you are adding large quantities of food that are at room temperature, this function can freeze up to 18kg more quickly, without any risk to other items in the freezer. Storing the food in the correct environment will keep it fresh and maintain its nutritional value for longer.
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money and with a 3 year guarantee included.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- Average annual energy cost
- John Lewis
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H81.5 x W59.6 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 3 drawers
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Have you thought about