John Lewis JLBIWM1402 Integrated Washing Machine, 6kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationPlease note: A door panel is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
When installed, the fixed-height John Lewis JLBIWM1402 washing machine is hidden behind your kitchen door panel, which also provides sound proofing. It has an extra large 6kg load capacity which helps save time, energy and water, while its 1400 rpm spin allows quicker drying and keeps fabric creasing to a minimum.
The JLBIWM1402 features the ‘Aquaspray’ system which showers soapy water onto the laundry giving a first-class wash. You can also take advantage of off-peak electricity with the delayed start function of up to 19 hours.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- John Lewis
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H82 x W60 x D54.1cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Integrated Washing Machine Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the decor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As