John Lewis JLCH101 Chest Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, White
Save space and energy with the John Lewis JLCH101 chest freezer. This compact model lets you increase your frozen storage capacity and boasts an A+ energy rating.
Especially useful for bulky items that don't fit neatly into the drawers of an upright model, it provides 102 litres of storage space and includes a removable wire basket.
And because the JLCH101 is a low frost model, you’ll defrost it 80% less often.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H85 x W55 x D59.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 26 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home