John Lewis JLCH200 Chest Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 80cm Wide, White
Rated an exemplary A+ for energy efficiency, the John Lewis JLCH200 compact chest freezer, like all of our appliances, is designed to help you maintain an economical home.
Its extremely handy 210L capacity could prove invaluable when there's a lot of hungry mouths to feed and your require extra storage for your frozen food. Or you may just have a small household and use this as your main freezer.
Clever low frost technology significantly reduces the build up of ice giving you up to 5 years without ever having to defrost. Easy to use controls feature on the bottom right-hand side of appliance.
If the internal temperature rises suddenly, an alarm will sound - ideal if the appliance is stored out of the kitchen.
Peace of mind
John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H86.8 x W79.5 x D66.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Fast freeze Information Freezes food more quickly, thus retaining more flavour
- Yes - with auto return
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 1 basket
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 26 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.