John Lewis JLCH300 Chest Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 106cm Wide, White
Rated an exemplary A+ for energy, the John Lewis JLCH300 chest freezer is ideal for keeping running costs low.
Boasting a 300L capacity, this compact chest freezer is ideal for smaller households, or just for extra storage space.
Convenience You could use this freezer inside your home, in the kitchen or utility room. And or extra convenience, this chest freezer is suitable for use in a dry garage when space is lacking.
A top lid makes accessing your food easy, while 2 spacious baskets inside keep your food neat and organised.
Peace of mind
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H86.6 x W105.5 x D66.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Fast freeze Information Freezes food more quickly, thus retaining more flavour
- Yes - with auto return
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 2 baskets
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 26 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.