John Lewis JLCH300 Chest Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 106cm Wide, White
Product informationRated an exemplary A+ for energy, the John Lewis JLCH300 chest freezer boasts a 300L capacity - perfect if you're looking for some extra frozen storage space. Suitable for use in a garage.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H86.6 x W105.5 x D66.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Fast freeze Information Freezes food more quickly, thus retaining more flavour
- Yes - with auto return
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 2 baskets
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 26 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As