John Lewis JLDW1225 Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe John Lewis JLDW1225 is a triple A-rated stainless steel dishwasher, which offers 7 comprehensive wash programmes, and uses a miserly 11L of water on its 50°C Economy wash. There’s also an intensive 70°C wash to remove stubborn stains; an Auto programme which balances temperature and time to provide optimum wash results; a useful Quick wash and Half Load option; plus a Rinse hold, which can be useful if you don't have a full load and don't want food debris to create odour or harden on plates and utensils.
And have you ever wished that the baskets in your current machine were more adaptable to your pots and pans? This is because - believe it or not - most manufacturers are still making dishwashers based on how people lived 30 years ago. What constitutes a ‘place setting’ was defined in the 1970s and hasn’t been updated since, and is still being used to design basket layouts and spray positions today.
Fortunately, the John Lewis JLDW1225 boasts an extra large interior capacity with 10 litres more loadable volume enabling it to wash large dishes, big pots and plates of up to 34cm with ease. A unique ‘waveform’ basket with extremely flexible layout options lets you load the dishwasher how you want.
All the JLDW1225's programmes can be adapted to 3-in-1 detergents, while an Active Drying System provides fast, efficient steam drying. An illuminated LED display includes time remaining, and you can also delay the start time by up to 19 hours to fit the washing around with your busy lifestyle. Though with your new dishwasher you’ll have a bit more time on your hands…
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- John Lewis
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information A gentle clean, designed to protect delicate items, such as glasses
- Yes, dedicated glasses cycle
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.6 x D59.7cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As