John Lewis JLDWS1229 Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
This roomy dishwasher has a place – and space – for everything. The generous interior holds 15 place settings, plus there’s handy adjustable racking for squeezing in those extra-large dinner plates, pots and pans.
Our Active Drying System provides fast, efficient steam drying, and if you need more plates in a hurry or between courses, the 30-minute cycle takes care of them in double quick time, while the AutoSense programme assesses the size of the load and level of dirt, then sets the time, water and temperature levels to suit. An illuminated LED display includes time remaining, and you can also delay the start time by up to 24 hours to fit the washing around with your busy lifestyle.
Rated A for energy, washing and drying, it’s a super-efficient way to take care of the dishes, plus because we know you like to keep bills down, there’s an energy saving programme too.
- 6 programmes including extra silent and glass care options
- Auto off function
- Time remaining display
- Adjustable racking
- Anti-flood device
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Cutlery Tray
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.6 x D61cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Drying System
- Active Drying
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen