John Lewis JLFFW2018 Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
The John Lewis JLFFW2018 fridge freezer has an excellent ‘A+’ rating for energy and provides ideal storage conditions for a wide variety of foods and drinks. The big fridge section (285L) has easy-clean glass shelves and houses a handy 5 bottle wine/chiller storage rack, which tilts to keep wine in optimum condition. There’s also a large pull-out veg drawer and a covered dairy compartment. The frost-free, 4-star freezer section has 3 removable, transparent drawers and a ‘quick-freeze’ function which reduces the temperature for a set time so freshly added food is frozen quickly to preserve its quality, while existing contents are kept frozen.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- H201 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fast freeze Information Freezes food more quickly, thus retaining more flavour
- Yes - with auto return
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 (2 full-depth; 1 half-depth)
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As