John Lewis JLFFW2021 Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
The John Lewis JLFFW2021 fridge freezer has an excellent ‘A+’ rating for energy and provides ideal storage conditions for a wide variety of foods and drinks. The big fridge section (268L) features a stainless steel wine rack and has a large pull-out veg drawer and a covered dairy compartment. 3 fridge shelves allow for easy storage of any bulky items.
A multi air flow cooling system and Smart Control system ensure even distribution of cool air, providing fast temperature recovery. Automatic temperature control and LED internal lighting are convenient features, for fuss free operation. The frost-free, 4-star freezer section has 3 removable, transparent drawers and a ‘quick-freeze’ function which reduces the temperature for a set time so freshly added food is frozen quickly to preserve its quality, while existing contents are kept frozen.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Audible Temperature Alarm
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Chiller Zone
- H200 x W59.5 x D65.1cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fan Cooling In Fridge
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.