John Lewis JLFSBK2001 Fridge Freezer, Black Glass
Product informationIn a luxurious flat glass finish, the John Lewis JLFSBK2001 fridge freezer is A+ rated for energy and provides ideal storage conditions for a wide variety of foods and drinks. A fully frost free system means defrosting is no longer necessary, and a ventilation fan stops ice and frost building up.
The generously-sized fridge section has easy-clean glass shelves and houses a stainless steel bottle rack, which is tilted to keep wine in optimum condition. There is also a humidity controlled vegetable drawer, as well as a covered dairy compartment.
In the freezer, there are 3 transparent drawers and a ‘quick-freeze’ function: this reduces the temperature for a set time, so freshly added food is frozen quickly to preserve its quality, while existing contents are kept frozen.
Soft-touch LED controls make for ergonomic use, while LED lights inside ensure you can see your shelves from edge to edge.
- Soft-touch LED controls
- Sumptuous flat glass door
- Quick cooling preserves food quality
- Multi air flow system for freshness
- Full-length side grip door offers a seamless appearance
- Stainless steel wine rack
- Bright LED lighting
Please note: Non-reversible door
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H189.8 x W59.5 x D65.1cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 1 drawer, 4 door shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.